Welcome to my newest blog, which is just for those times when we are having holidays and/or travelling around our fascinating country, Australia. To read about our 7-month trip around Australia, see http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com to follow my mini adventures, visit http//:SnippetsfrommyStudio.blogspot.com To see some of my scrapbooking and how I develop in cardmaking, my newest hobby, visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello, 'Pretty Made' - you found me too

I'm sooooo in love!
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 2008
Welcome to this brand new blog; it is lovely to see you here.  I hope you enjoy the glimpses of our country, and following us in our short holiday.  There will be lots more trips, I promise vbg!  Besides telling you a bit of what we are doing, I hope we are able to take some photos that will show you a little bit about life in Australia and the variety of experiences it offers.  So sit back, read, and (I hope) enjoy!  I love feedback as you know so please feel free to comment, add information or share anything you feel like sharing.
Hugs and blessings
Sandie

7 comments:

  1. Hello, and thank you, Sandie! I'm really enjoying reading about your trip, all the birds and the animals and all... :)
    I've always dreamt of a looooooong trip to Australia and New Zealand, now I can enjoy travelling "second hand", not a bad way to travel at all... ;)

    (...I just hope my letter reaches your home safe and sound!! :) )

    I wish you many blessed days! :) *hugs*
    Nina :)
    (aka PrettyMade)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that you are enjoying reading about the trip Nina - I'll try to include more about the birds and animals if I can. I am sure the letter will reach home fine - can't wait to see it. blessings,Sandie

      Delete
    2. ...I must add, it's lovely to read about the services and other activities as well since for me also, my faith or, more accurately, God is the spring from which my creativity flows... :) Hugs, Nina

      Delete
    3. ...I must add, it's lovely to read about the services and other activities as well since for me also, my faith or, more accurately, God is the spring from which my creativity flows... :) Hugs, Nina

      Delete
    4. That's so true Nina, our talents and creativity are gifts from God. I'm glad you enjoy reading about activities etc, I realize that it's not to a lot of people's taste. Hugs, Sandie

      Delete
  2. Another photo to remind me how much I miss living in the bush. When we first moved to the country it was twenty acres of bush and we had several koala's and wallabies. Of course we didn't go too close to the koala's, their claws are very big.
    Blessings, Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh lucky you! I just love seeing them in the wild. I don't mind their claws, though the ones we held are tame of course, but boy, are they ever heavy! Chunky creatures, and they treat you as though you are a tree, so they hold on and dig the claws in a bit sometimes unless they feel secure vbg. Wouldn't get close to a wild one though - it's natural that they'd be frightened. Love, Sandie xx

      Delete

I really appreciate comments, it means a lot to me that you spend the time and effort to leave them.

Popular Posts