Welcome to my newest blog, which is just for those times when we are having holidays and/or travelling around our fascinating country, Australia. To read about our 7-month trip around Australia, see http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com to follow my mini adventures, visit http//:SnippetsfrommyStudio.blogspot.com To see some of my scrapbooking and how I develop in cardmaking, my newest hobby, visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

G'day Vicki!

Rainbow Lorikeets, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 2008 Trip
Vicki, how lovely to see that you have 'found' me here on Snippets On The Move already!  You truly are a friend.  I was so surprised to see that someone had noticed so quickly that I had posted about opening another blog.  


I do hope you enjoy reading about our holidays: not just this one but all of them, whenever we are fortunate enough to have them.  And hopefully in the not-too-distant future, maybe even next year, one of our trips might include down your way.  We really are hoping so, anyway. 


Please feel free to let me know the sort of things you like me to write about, the details you would like included or would rather I left out.  As you know, I like constructive criticism and after all there's no point in sharing with you if you find it all boring!


So thanks for becoming my very first Follower here!
Big hugs 
Sandie



2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for your warm welcome Sandie. Please just write about what moves you at the time, I will enjoy reading your thoughts and observations whatever they are. The photo's are just beautiful, as I have already said, I love the bush and miss living there.
    Hugs, Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki. Living in the suburbs of a large city I miss the bush too Vicki, and when I am in the countryside I love it as well. Nature - especially birdlife and trees - fascinates me. Hugs Sandie xx

      Delete

I really appreciate comments, it means a lot to me that you spend the time and effort to leave them.

Popular Posts